Integrating Developmental & Systems Thinking into Coaching & Training
It is often in sharing our knowledge that our own understanding expands the most.
Coaching with me is about co-creating meaning through high quality conversations. Asking astute questions and allowing for answers to emerge from within without judging them, all while being curious about how everything connects together, into a deeper and more complete picture.
Whether in relation to the themes of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, or in order to achieve a specific personal or professional goal, I am eager to support you in your journey.
Through coaching sessions, I provide a space and time for guided reflections, supportive dialogue and personal accountability.
How does coaching with Jimmy work?
Step 1 - Discovery call:
- An initial and free 45 minute discovery call to explore the topic you want to bring into focus and how working together would look like.
Step 2 - Engagement:
- A commitment to a minimum of 6 sessions (60 minutes each), spread over a period of 2 to 3 months (biweekly).
- For deeper goals, the preferred commitment is 10 sessions over a 5 month period.
Step 3 - Coaching:
- Sessions are held by video-call over Zoom in English, French or Spanish.
- Coaching sessions include reflections, dialogue and practices as well as reflective assignments in between sessions.
Jimmy's coaching approach:
My coaching approach focuses on meeting you where you are at, without judgement, and fostering a deep appreciation for what makes your journey and story unique.
My role consists in creating a customized coaching program to support your unique goals, while leveraging the insights of developmental approaches to adult learning and systems thinking.
Working with me, you will be encouraged to:
- Nurture your curiosity about yourself, your story and identity.
- Build awareness around your role and impact within your family, workplace and community.
- Explore new ideas and concepts that will contribute to better understanding complexity in people, culture and the world.
- Discover creative and innovative frameworks that reconcile and integrate individual, group and systems perspectives.
- Identify misalignments between intentions and actions, incoherences, limiting beliefs and blind spots/shadow elements.
- Strengthen your sense-making /meaning-making capacity by integrating a developmental and systems thinking approach.
- Gain access to insights and capabilities that are presently outside your reach.
- Translate your values and aspirations into clear and coherent actions.
- Embody the transformative changes that you are uniquely gifted with and capable of expressing.
Harvesting the power of storytelling and metaphors, I believe that better understanding our personal story, and aligning it with collective narratives is a key process in order to strengthen our ability to navigate skillfully and with purpose through life.
I would love to support you and be your champion when it comes to:
- Exploring your identity, who you are, in order to connect with your deeper sense of purpose.
- Making important life decisions and transitions.
- Overcoming the feeling of being "stuck".
- Improving relations with people around you.
- Exercising leadership in your organization and community.
- Connecting with your emotional and spiritual intelligence.
- Aligning your life with your values and aspirations.
- Better understanding things that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Building a deeper understanding of the systems that affect your life.
- Making sense of what happens in society and in the news cycle.
- Integrating Privilege, Power and Responsibility as well as Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Together, we will share, explore the things you feel most certain and uncertain about, co-creating meaning along the way.
I am a certified Integral Associate Coach since 2019 through Integral Coaching Canada.